We have made this available for Milvus users to interact with each other, share insights and best practices and get answers to your Milvus questions. If you are new to Milvus and are looking for information on various use cases, how to get started, etc., please begin by reading through the documents on Milvus.io.
Over time, this discussion forum will contain significant learnings, best practices, and technical details that are certain to help you. We highly recommend you try searching answers in the FAQs and this forum prior to posting as a solution to your question may already exist.
We look forward to interacting with you and helping equip and enable you to be successful using Milvus!
Some of the resources that may be helpful to you include:
Please describe your problem as detailed, clear, correct and concisely as possible.
- Describe the symptoms of your problem or bug carefully and clearly.
- Describe the environment in which it occurs.
- Describe the research you did to try and understand the problem before you asked the question.
- Describe the diagnostic steps you took to try and pin down the problem yourself before you asked the question.
- If at all possible, provide a way to reproduce the problem in a controlled environment.
Please describe the problem’s symptoms, not your guesses.
- It’s not useful to tell hackers what you think is causing your problem. So, make sure you’re telling them the raw symptoms of what goes wrong, rather than your interpretations and theories. Let them do the interpretation and diagnosis. If you feel it’s important to state your guess, clearly label it as such and describe why that answer isn’t working for you.
Please give an accurate title to the question, choose the correct category and label.
Please use English as the primary language of discussion.
- Be courteous. Use “Please” and “Thanks for your attention” or “Thanks for your consideration”. Make it clear you appreciate the time people spend helping you for free.
Show appreciation by giving “like” to the most helpful answer.
If your problem has not been solved, please continue to ask and describe the problem you encountered. It is better to attach operating hints or screenshots.
If a post needs a moderator’s attention, please send a direct message.
Above all, users are expected to be kind, helpful, and respectful. Assume the best of people and try to make things better. Beyond just seeking solutions, you are encouraged to help others. If you know the answer to someone else’s question, it is greatly appreciated that you offer assistance. This is by no means mandatory, and no one is compelled to help anyone else.
Attacking others or using insulting language when making comments.
Harass or abuse people.
Do not post personal information or solicit contacting people off the forums.
Post spam and affiliate links, offensive posts or posts without content.
3 STRIKES RULE: We believe in 3 strikes, you’re out. 1st violation, gentle warning and reminder of the rules. 2nd violation, ban warning. 3rd infraction and you are out. Exceptions to the rule are blatant spam or overt guideline violations which can result in an instant ban.