👋 Introduce yourself!

Say hi and let the community know where you’re from, what you do, and anything else fun you’d like to share. :blush:

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m looking forward to interacting with you and ensuring you have the support you need to be successful using Milvus!

Who am I:
Eric from Zilliz!

Where am I:
San Jose, CA (good ole’ Silicon Valley)

Fun Fact:
I’m a fanatic mountain biker! If you’re in the area, let’s “send it!”

Looking forward,

Eric

3 Likes

Sup Milvus community!

My name is Claire and I’m a tech writer for the Milvus Project. Feel free to send me DMs about any feedback on the documentation, or even better, join the party by being a doc contributor yourself!

I look forward to connecting with everyone here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi y’all, I’m Kate. I’m Community Manager for Milvus and I’m currently living in Shanghai, China. :cityscape:

Outside this beautiful community, I’m enthusiastic about Les Mills workout :boxing_glove: :weight_lifting_woman: and I enjoy drinking :coffee: :tropical_drink: :wine_glass: :beers: a lot!

Feel free to ping me in a PM if you have any questions about the community, or simply wanna chat :wink:

Cheers! :wave:

2 Likes

Hi There, here is Xiaofan from Milvus Community, my Github Account is xiaofan-luan.

Used to work on open source database project such as HBase && Cassandra, crazy fans about elegant code && designs~

Milvus is my Utopia to build a unstructured data processing system, let’s go and get it !

2 Likes

Hi Milvus Community. :wave:
This is Chris, one of the technical writers from Zilliz.
Can’t wait to know your thoughts on what’d make this forum better.
Welcome aboard! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi, Milvus Community

I’m MacBobby. I am a Golang backend web developer. I do Technical writing, I learn machines, and I am finding my way into pentesting and security engineering.

I would love to make friends and contribute to Milvus :clap::clap:

I’m from Nigeria, and I derive fun from reading books and conversing. I’m currently a robotics student too.

4 Likes

A developer into tech writing - love it! There are so many things you could do:) Welcome to the party MacBobby!

1 Like

Thank you @claireyuw

1 Like