🎅 [Special Event] Milvus Word Puzzle Challenge- X'mas Edition🎄

Hi community, :wave:
We are approaching the festive season, what better way to celebrate it than doing a challenge together and winning a Pumpkin Spice Latte to keep you warm?

Learn more about how you can play: :point_down:

:jigsaw: Milvus Word Puzzle Challenge via Twitter

Event period: 12/15 -12/31

Prize: Pumpkin Spice Latte or any hot coffee/tea based on your preference(e-gift card, U.S. and Canada only)

Game rules:

1. Everyone can participate, but due to the availability of e-gift cards, we will only issue the prize if you are in the U.S. and Canada region.
  2. First 10 people who complete the challenge and dm @milvusio to show your answers.
  3. Must follow Milvus Twitter account and retweet this post.
  4. Do not post the answers before the event ends.
  5. Have fun!

How to play:
There are a total of 11 words in the puzzle, find them and cross them out.
Hints are provided below for you to find the words, read them carefully before you start, they provide crucial information for you to find the answers.

Example see below:

(The answer of the first and sixth words are already provided :wink: now you only have to find the rest.)

1. Holiday Greetings! ( total 6 words )
  2. ___ is a tree-based ANNS index that Milvus supports. (1 word)
  3. ___ is a vector index in Milvus that can be used when perfect accuracy is required. However, it takes more time and is only suitable for relatively small datasets. (1 word)
  4. ___ is the vector search execution engine of Milvus. (1 word)
  5. ___ in Milvus is equivalent to a table in a relational database management system, they are used to store and manage entities. (1 word)
  6. ___ manages logs of recent mutation operations, outputs streaming log, and provides log publish-subscribe services in Milvus 2.0.
2 Likes

I found Christmas :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

where is you email address ,i found the answer

2 Likes

You can send me a message directly.

2 Likes